The 2013 UK Space Conference, which takes place in July over two days, will focus on realising the UK’s ambitions in space – including making a global impact with science and research, contributing to the UK’s economic growth by developing new commercial applications and businesses and developing the interactions between these activities. Book now
The conference programme will be configured to:
- facilitate interactions between communities from academia, the space industry, end-users, financiers and government
- provide a platform for reporting on the Innovation and Growth Strategy Re-stack and on implementation of the actions arising from it.
- attract international delegates and speakers wishing to find out more about developments in space policy and activities in the UK
The programme is expected to include:
- special feature sessions
- VIP presentations and plenary sessions focusing on:
- exploration, inspiration and challenges
- growing our global business
- the IGS Re-stack and beyond
- Parallel sessions focusing on:
- science and technology
- growth and finance
- supply and demand
- Conference dinner and Sir Arthur Clarke Awards
Contributions will be made from across the sector including academia, industry and government.
We hope you will be able to join us at what will be another fantastic conference.
When, where and how much?
Dates and time
Monday 15 July 2013 | Welcome reception 18:00 – 20:00 (only to be attended by conference delegates)
Tuesday 16 July 2013 | Conference 09:00 – 17:00
Tuesday 16 July 2013 | Conference dinner and Sir Arthur Clarke Awards 19:00
Wednesday 17 July 2013 | Conference 09:00 – 17:00
The City Chambers, George Square, Glasgow G2 1DU (Welcome reception)
Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre, Glasgow G3 8YW (Conference)
Glasgow Science Centre, 50 Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1EA (Conference dinner and Sir Arthur Clarke Awards)
Free of charge to conference attendees
£95+VAT standard conference delegate rate
£50+VAT student and teacher conference delegate rate
£60+VAT individual tickets
£600+VAT per table of ten
How do I book?
You can book online via the UK Space Conference 2013 website.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this conference?
The 2011 UK Space Conference attracted 30 exhibitors and 12 headline sponsors. You will find our sponsorship opportunities package here, if you would like your organisation to be part of the 2013 UK Space Conference, please contact:
Gemma Campion, Junior Events Manager, Intellect
T 020 7331 2043 | E firstname.lastname@example.org
|Supported by||Platinum sponsor|
|Gold sponsor||Gold sponsor|
|Gold sponsor||Lunch sponsor|
|Event management by|