Date: 30 March 2013
Start Time: 11:00 am
End Time: 4 pm
Venue: 27/29 South Lambeth Road, London, SW8 1SZ
Members and non-members are invited to a BIS KickSat programming and planning day, with the following aims:
- Developer kit: setup and programming tests
- Souvenir Sprite: soldering and programming tests
- Radio testing: receive test signals
- Other: agree next steps, owners and dates
Participation is encouraged, but not required.
The following equipment will be available on the day:
- KickSat Sprite developer kit
- Souvenir sprite, wires, soldering equipment and a launchpad
- FUNcube dongle and aerial (tbc – they are in the post)
- Laptop, projector and Wi-Fi
Bringing a laptop will be helpful. Also, if anyone can bring portable equipment to receive the test signals, this will also be much appreciated.
For technical information about KickSat, programming, and transmission details, see the technical summary: http://www.bis-space.com/2013/03/09/9301/kicksat-technical-summary
Pre-registration using the form below is not essential but will be helpful for planning, and because capacity at the BIS HQ is limited. Use the message box to detail any equipment you can bring, add any other relevant information. Members can log in and use the comments area below to ask questions.