BIS 2022 TASTER
Take a test flight into space with the British Interplanetary Society
2022 TASTER SPECIAL OFFER
JOIN THE ADVENTURE
FOR ONLY £20
- This offer ends on 31st Nov (the taster period ends on 31st Dec)
- There's no commitment, as this taster is not a membership (see 'the small print' below)
Please click on the title or + button to reveal extra information for the
Taster sign-ups will receive access to the monthly digital copies of the Society magazine, SpaceFlight until Dec 31st
Taster sign-ups will receive a single copy of JBIS
Taster sign-ups will receive a single copy of the BIS’s Space History Magazine, Space Chronicle
The BIS Community Socials begin in November 2022 on ZOOM.
These socials are a place to network within the space sector and a unique platform to learn more about the BIS.
These VIRTUAL social events also give Members the opportunity to stay connected with, and help develop the future of, the Society.
Taster sign-ups will be given an exclusive 10% discount code for use in the BIS Shop.
Please note: This code expires on 31st Dec 2022.
- The BIS 2022 Taster opens for sign-ups on 1st October 2022 and expires at midnight on 31st December 2022
- Society magazines for the duration of this Taster are only provided in digital format
- Taster sign-ups will receive:
- a maximum of 3 digital copies of the SpaceFlight magazines (starting in the sign-up month and ending on 31st Dec 2022)
- A single copy of the JBIS and Space Chronicle digital magazines will be the most recent issue in relation to the sign-up month
- The opportunity for a guided tour of BIS Headquarters in Vauxhall (pre-booking only)
- Free access to the membership ONLINE Socials. These are usually held every 2nd Thursday of the month- please check our EVENTS CALENDAR
- A BIS SHOP discount code, just in time for Christmas!
- This is not a trial membership for the BIS, but a taster of what we do
- This Taster DOES NOT give you access to other member benefits, such as membership login area, membership forum, special offers, free library access, free access to BIS premises
Be first to know more about the BIS 2023 Membership.
You will be sent a PRIORITY EMAIL so you can be one of the first to sign-up and benefit from BIS full membership in 2023!
HOW TO SIGN UP
To take advantage of this TASTER offer:
- Use the button below to DONATE £20 to the BIS.
- Fill in the FORM below with your details – making sure you note the time of your payment (or Ref#) so we can match your donation to your application.
Please Note: If you do not wish to donate to BIS, you will not receive any of the TASTER BENEFITS, but your details will be held on file and your email will be added to our mailing list, so we can keep you up-to-date with the Society's upcoming events and news.
Please allow 5-7 working days for your Taster account to be set up.
Whether you are looking at a career in space, already work in the industry or are simply passionate about the future of humanity, and the possibilities of space exploration and technology, the BIS is the place to be to inspire, educate, and innovate. From Imagination to Reality.
The British Interplanetary Society is your inside connection to the global space community.
Our membership includes; space professionals, academics and enthusiasts worldwide, who have exclusive access to the latest space news with expert analysis, and work together for the benefit of humanity.
For nearly 90 years, the BIS has supported the development of visionary concepts in spaceflight, and offered unique opportunities to network and connect within the space industry.
Please click on the title or + button to reveal extra information for the section below.
By joining BIS, not only are you supporting our work to advance the future of humanity in space, but you receive the following benefits:
- Regular issues of Spaceflight, the world’s leading space and astronautics magazine.
- Additional subscriptions options to:
- Membership of a worldwide network of like-minded space professionals, celebrities, enthusiasts and students.
- Access to the members’ section of the BIS website including exclusive lectures, videos and reports.
- Access to one of the world’s most comprehensive astronautical collections in the BIS library and the online Library Catalogue.
- Regular email updates from the Society.
- Free access to our programme of lectures.
- Opportunities to meet astronauts and leading figures in space science, technology and exploration.
- Individual Membership – for anyone with an interest in space.
- Fellowship of the Society – if you have subscribed to the BIS for 3 or more consecutive years, you may be eligible to apply.
- Commercial subscriptions – suitable for Libraries, Institutions, Companies, and other organisations.
Please note: All membership levels include free digital subscription to SPACEFLIGHT, the Society’s magazine.
Thank you for your continued support, which enables us to support you to help us advance knowledge and advocate the exploration and use of space for the benefit of humankind.
You can access the members’ area to download copies of your magazines and other exclusive content.
If you would like to continue to support us, please renew your subscription:
The BIS Business Network aims to bring together entrepreneurs and innovators with larger organisations.
The Business Network is designed for those leading their organisations, the Network gives
- Access to exclusive networking events.
- Priority access to information about the UK Pavilion at the IAC
- Discounts for Reinventing Space exhibition space
- Recognition on the BIS website
- Priority access to advertising opportunities in our suite of magazines.
Applications are now open for the Foundation Tier of the Business Network
- Prices start at £500 for businesses with less than five staff
- An additional discount is available for businesses with an existing relationship with the Society.
The BIS has a growing number of branches across the UK and Internationally.
Joining a branch is a great way to join the adventure, discover more about the BIS and socialise with like-minded people, sharing astronautics information and passion for exploration.
Don’t see a BIS Branch in your local area?
More information on how to create your own BIS Branch
2023 Membership prices are due to be announced in November 2022
Please Note: Joining the Society as a NEW MEMBER before the 2023 prices are announced, provides you with retrospective 2022 membership, which provides access to the 2022 back copies of your chosen magazine(s) as well as the remaining 2022 issues of your subscription period.