The British Interplanetary Society 19th REINVENTING SPACE CONFERENCE will take place on:
28th to 29th November 2022
Aerospace Bristol Museum and Conference Centre
The theme of the conference is:
Strategic Foundations for New Space.
Experts and industry leaders will talk about the building blocks and the critical pathways necessary to take us from where we are today towards a future where we can fully utilise Space for the good of humanity. The conference will include innovative presentations on terrestrial and space-based operations and infrastructure, and how these will help to contribute to humanity’s longer-term aspirations.
The event attracts people from across the space industry including entrepreneurs, academics, students, financiers and government agencies. It is open to anyone with an interest in space, and offers the opportunity to see the latest ideas and innovations, and to discuss and debate some of the most pressing topics facing the space industry today.
The conference is held on two consecutive days, with the option to attend either or both days.
DAY 1 – 28 November – Strategic Foundations
- Satellite On-orbit Refuelling and Multi-satellite Deployment Missions
- Nuclear Power Satellites and Novel Propulsion
- Space-based Manufacture and In-situ resource utilisation
- Solar System Communications and Orbit Data Processing
- Reinventing the UK supply chain
- Life sciences and microgravity
- Power Sats: The economics of beaming vs in-situ manufacturing
See the full Day 1 Programme HERE
DAY 2 – 29 November – Space Energy Applications
- Introduction to Space Based Solar Power (SBSP)
- SBSP Concepts and Studies
- SBSP Technology: the challenges and opportunities
- International Collaboration
- Security, Regulation and Finance
- The Space Energy Initiative
See the full Day 2 Programme HERE
Sir Arthur Clarke Awards and Gala Dinner
29 November 2022
The Sir Arthur Clarke Awards and Gala Dinner will be held on 29th November 2022.
JOIN US at the SACA 2022 Gala Dinner event – Click here for details and booking.