The British Interplanetary Society is a international membership society and registered charity.
We are devoted to initiating, promoting and disseminating new concepts and technical information about space flight and astronautics.
Our goals are to:
- Diversify engagement with our wider membership, stakeholders and the public.
- Advance opportunities to participate in our technical projects.
- Evolve our professional offer.
- Celebrate innovation and excellence.
- Advocate for space within the UK and overseas,
- Strengthen outreach.
We exist to inspire people about space so that humanity builds a future beyond the Earth.